WINERY & PUB
at the vineyard
Friends! Unfortunately we will be closed this weekend as we wait on some paperwork to be processed for our licensing. Rest assured we have taken care of things on our end but the wheels of government can move slowly. We’ll keep you posted!
Friday 5 - 10
Saturday 2 - 10
Sunday 2 - 6
- Sat, Sep 10Old Town Winery
- Sat, Aug 06Ida Grove
- Sun, Jul 24Old Town Winery
- Fri, Jul 15Ida GroveJul 15, 2022, 7:00 PMIda Grove, 512 Father Dailey Dr, Ida Grove, IA 51445, USAAll the hits from the 60s, 70s, 80’s and beyond as the new 5 piece Boom Band visits the winery! Come enjoy a great evening before RAGBRAI takes hold in a few days! If you’re a RAGBRAI committee member, your first drink is free as a way to say thanks for all you’ve done these last few months!
- Sun, May 29Ida Grove
- Sat, Oct 23Ida Grove
- Sat, Sep 04Old Town Winery & PubSep 04, 2021, 7:00 PM – 10:00 PMOld Town Winery & Pub, 512 Father Dailey Dr, Ida Grove, IA 51445, USAOmaha's Premier Beatle's Band! Come Together Band: Beatles Music IN OMAHA, NEBRASKA "Come Together" is a unique band that recreates both vocally and instrumentally the timeless music of those awesome Liverpool Lads!
- Fri, Aug 27Ida GroveAug 27, 2021, 7:00 PM – 10:00 PMIda Grove, 512 Father Dailey Dr, Ida Grove, IA 51445, USATodd Partridge, lead singer and songwriter for King Of Tramps has been bouncing around the Central Iowa roots music scene for almost 20 years, and his singing and songwriting reflect the sort of relaxed prowess that comes from thousands of hours of rehearsal and hundreds of shows.
- Sat, Aug 14Old Town Winery & Pub
- Fri, Aug 13Old Town Winery & Pub
- Fri, Jul 23Old Town Winery & Pub
- Sat, Jul 17Old Town Winery & PubJul 17, 2021, 7:00 PM – 10:00 PMOld Town Winery & Pub, 512 Father Dailey Dr, Ida Grove, IA 51445, USAOf the many things that David Zollo does and does well, it is on stage that he seems most comfortable and happy. Long known as an exuberant, passionate performer, it is clear that at present, Zollo is relishing the opportunity to do what he does best: make music.
- Fri, Jun 25Old Town Winery & Pub
- Sat, Jun 19Old Town Winery & PubJun 19, 2021, 7:00 PM – 10:00 PMOld Town Winery & Pub, 512 Father Dailey Drive, Ida Grove Iowa 51445Larry's live show is an aggressive performance that connects with a wide array of audiences. "Myer's voice is the trademark of Iowa's best acoustic rock" The Des Moines Register. "The best folk/rock/country singer to hit Nashville in a long time." The Tennessean, Nashville, TN
- Sun, May 30Old Town Winery & PubMay 30, 2021, 7:00 PM – 10:00 PMOld Town Winery & Pub, 512 Father Dailey Drive, Ida Grove Iowa 51445A high demand Omaha musician and veteran to countless bands, small projects, and solo work, you'll find Jeremy's song catalogue longer than you can imagine with the talent to match. We're excited to have Jeremy to the winery. He's also one of the greatest guys you'll ever meet!
- Sat, May 29Old Town Winery & PubMay 29, 2021, 7:00 PM – 10:00 PMOld Town Winery & Pub, 512 Father Dailey Dr, Ida Grove, IA 51445, USANeil Anders is a singer songwriter out of Odebolt, Iowa. Having played extensively with various bands for the last 10+ years, Neil has become a staple of the northwest Iowa music scene. In addition to performing frequently as a solo artist, he plays regularly with the Jay Clyde Band and Brad Morgan.
- Fri, Jun 25Old Town Winery & Pub
Wine a little. You'll feel better!
Simple and Special
This primarily Marquette blend exhibits cherry and black currant flavors and aromas of blackberries, plum, and spice. A medium-bodied red.
La Crescent has an intense nose of apricot, peach and citrus. Lends itself to superior quality sweet white wine.
A True Classic
The gamechanger in cold climate grapes! A full bodied, dry red. Our favorite! Notes of fresh fruit. Well balanced wine for any occassion.
A warm weather wine bottled by Old Town. Very refreshing and very sweet. Best served chilled.
For Serious Wine Drinkers
Frontenac, originally a Minnesota variety, is a wine drinkers' wine! Deep cherry and plum notes with a typical dry finish. Described as taking walk in the woods.
Oakey & Rich
A dry and fruitful red. Our Sab is deeply aromatic and pairs well great with Italian meals. It has moderate sugars with an classic red wine finish on the palette.
OUR OTHER WINES
Limited Quantities Still Available
A few bottles remain of past favorites!
East End Blend
OUR FAVORITES FROM OTHER WINERIES!
Come Visit The Wine Wall!
We. Love. Wine! If you're looking for a fine wine from Italy, France, Napa, or other wine region, we've got you covered. Top wines globally are available to open at the winery or take home for a special meal or occasion.
Also available for appointments, special events and reservations.
NORMAL SUMMER HOURS
Thursday - 5pm to 9pm
Friday - 5 pm to 10 pm
Saturday - 2 pm to 11pm
Sunday - 2 pm to 6 pm
If you have a special need or would like to have friends or family for an off time event, just shoot us an email and we'll do our best to make it happen.
We are committed to bringing quality beer to our patrons. If there's anything special you're looking for, just let us know!
BIG GROVE TAILWIND
Special RAGBRAI Edition
WEST O LEMON SHANDY
A Local Favorite From Our Friends Up North
WEST O SMOKED RED
Another Great Beer From Our Friends At The Lake!
The IPA That Started It All
A GREAT Beer From Germany. Highly Recommended!
A Party In A Can!
ULTRA ORGANIC SELTZER
Variety Of Flavors, Low Cal & Delicious
"GO-TO'S" & DOMESTICS
No Worries! We ALWAYS Have These Cold & Ready!
Proud Members and Hosts
click HERE to stay with us!
Old Town Vineyard & Winery is located in Ida Grove, Iowa. While Ida Grove, Iowa may seem an unlikely place to grow grapes, we are proud to call it the home of our three acre vineyard and winery.
Old Town Vineyard & Winery shares its name and location with the original settlement of the Village of Ida. Old Town Vineyard & Winery began in 2006 with the planting of 100 Marechal Foch grape vines on a southern slope overlooking the town of Ida Grove.
With additional plantings each year of LaCrescent, Prairie Star, Marquette, Noiret, Sabrevois, Frontenac, Verona and Petite Pearl it became obvious that retirement from a busy medical practice in 2009 was necessary.
What began as a post retirement hobby has grown into a 100% family owned and operated business. Everything from the “Vines to the Wines” is the handiwork of Dr. John and Lenee Sinnott.
The winery was completed in the same year. Three acres of vineyard will allow us to produce All-Iowa vintages. Our goals are to produce quality wines and a place to share good times.
We are passionate about crafting a high-quality Iowa wine. We sincerely hope you enjoy our wine and share it often with those you love.
In the words of our favorite Irish Proverb:
“May the Roof Above Your Head Never Fall In and the Friends Gathered Below Never Fall Out”
Dr. John and Lenee Sinnott