WINERY & PUB
at the vineyard
Founded in 2009, Old Town Winery & Pub is a refreshingly unique Wine Bar in the Ida Grove area. Come on by, grab a delicious drink, a bite to eat and get the quality time with your friends that you deserve.
Summer Beer Announcements - COMING SOON! We're excited about expanding our beer selection and we think you will be too!
- Neil AndersSat, May 29Old Town Winery & PubMay 29, 7:00 PM – 10:00 PMOld Town Winery & Pub, 512 Father Dailey Dr, Ida Grove, IA 51445, USANeil Anders is a singer songwriter out of Odebolt, Iowa. Having played extensively with various bands for the last 10+ years, Neil has become a staple of the northwest Iowa music scene. In addition to performing frequently as a solo artist, he plays regularly with the Jay Clyde Band and Brad Morgan.
- Jeremy EhrigSun, May 30Old Town Winery & PubMay 30, 7:00 PM – 10:00 PMOld Town Winery & Pub, 512 Father Dailey Drive, Ida Grove Iowa 51445A high demand Omaha musician and veteran to countless bands, small projects, and solo work, you'll find Jeremy's song catalogue longer than you can imagine with the talent to match. We're excited to have Jeremy to the winery. He's also one of the greatest guys you'll ever meet!
- Larry MyerSat, Jun 19Old Town Winery & PubJun 19, 7:00 PM – 10:00 PMOld Town Winery & Pub, 512 Father Dailey Drive, Ida Grove Iowa 51445Larry's live show is an aggressive performance that connects with a wide array of audiences. "Myer's voice is the trademark of Iowa's best acoustic rock" The Des Moines Register. "The best folk/rock/country singer to hit Nashville in a long time." The Tennessean, Nashville, TN
- Dave ZolloSat, Jul 17Old Town Winery & PubJul 17, 7:00 PM – 10:00 PMOld Town Winery & Pub, 512 Father Dailey Dr, Ida Grove, IA 51445, USAOf the many things that David Zollo does and does well, it is on stage that he seems most comfortable and happy. Long known as an exuberant, passionate performer, it is clear that at present, Zollo is relishing the opportunity to do what he does best: make music.
- Todd PartridgeSat, Jul 31Ida GroveJul 31, 7:00 PM – 10:00 PMIda Grove, 512 Father Dailey Dr, Ida Grove, IA 51445, USATodd Partridge, lead singer and songwriter for King Of Tramps has been bouncing around the Central Iowa roots music scene for almost 20 years, and his singing and songwriting reflect the sort of relaxed prowess that comes from thousands of hours of rehearsal and hundreds of shows.
- The Come Together Band - Music of The BeatlesSat, Sep 04Old Town Winery & PubSep 04, 7:00 PM – 10:00 PMOld Town Winery & Pub, 512 Father Dailey Dr, Ida Grove, IA 51445, USAOmaha's Premier Beatle's Band! Come Together Band: Beatles Music IN OMAHA, NEBRASKA "Come Together" is a unique band that recreates both vocally and instrumentally the timeless music of those awesome Liverpool Lads!
Wine a little. You'll feel better!
Simple and Special
Marquette exhibits cherry and black currant flavors and aromas of blackberries, plum, and spice. A medium-bodied red.
La Crescent has an intense nose of apricot, peach and citrus. Lends itself to superior quality sweet white wine.
A True Classic
The gamechanger in cold climate grapes! A full bodied, dry red. Our favorite! Notes of fresh fruit. Well balanced wine for any occassion.
You asked! We listened! This is our only wine not directly from the estate. A warm weather wine bottled especially for Old Town. Very refreshing and very sweet. Directly from California.
For Serious Wine Drinkers
Frontenac, originally a Minnesota variety, is a wine drinkers' wine! Deep cherry and plum notes with a typical dry finish. Described as taking walk in the woods.
Oakey & Rich
A dry and fruitful red. Our Sab is deeply aromatic and pairs well great with Italian meals. It has moderate sugars with an classic red wine finish on the palette.
OUR OTHER WINES
Limited Quantities Still Available
A few bottles remain of past favorites!
Also available for appointments, special events and reservations.
Thursday - 5 pm to 10pm
Friday - 5 pm to 11pm
Saturday - 2 pm to 11pm
Sunday - 12 pm to 6 pm
Old Town Vineyard & Winery is located in Ida Grove, Iowa. While Ida Grove, Iowa may seem an unlikely place to grow grapes, we are proud to call it the home of our three acre vineyard and winery.
Old Town Vineyard & Winery shares its name and location with the original settlement of the Village of Ida. Old Town Vineyard & Winery began in 2006 with the planting of 100 Marechal Foch grape vines on a southern slope overlooking the town of Ida Grove.
With additional plantings each year of LaCrescent, Prairie Star, Marquette, Noiret, Sabrevois, Frontenac, Verona and Petite Pearl it became obvious that retirement from a busy medical practice in 2009 was necessary.
What began as a post retirement hobby has grown into a 100% family owned and operated business. Everything from the “Vines to the Wines” is the handiwork of Dr. John and Lenee Sinnott.
The winery was completed in the same year. Three acres of vineyard will allow us to produce All-Iowa vintages. Our goals are to produce quality wines and a place to share good times.
We are passionate about crafting a high-quality Iowa wine. We sincerely hope you enjoy our wine and share it often with those you love.
In the words of our favorite Irish Proverb:
“May the Roof Above Your Head Never Fall In and the Friends Gathered Below Never Fall Out”
Dr. John and Lenee Sinnott
We're excited to announce new beer and food options at the winery. Stay tuned for special offerings and regular items!